Long-Term Care: the State, the Market and the Family
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & SATO, Motohiro, 2004. "Long term care: the state, the market and the family," CORE Discussion Papers 2004082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001.
"Non-linear taxation of bequests, equal sharing rules and the tradeoff between intra- and inter-family inequalities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 35-53, January.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2001. "Non-linear taxation of bequests, equal sharing rules and the tradeoff between intra- and inter-family inequalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1495, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frank A. Sloan & Jingshu Wang & Harold H. Zhang, 2002. "Upstream Intergenerational Transfers," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 363-380, October.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Thomas J. Hoerger & Gabriel Picone, 1996. "Effects of Strategic Behavior and Public Subsidies on Families' Savings and Long-Term Care Decisions," Working Papers 96-01, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Alain Jousten & Barbara Lipszyc & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 2005.
"Long-term Care Insurance and Optimal Taxation for Altruistic Children,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 1-1, March.
- JOUSTEN, Alain & LIPSZYC, Barbara & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2005. "Long-term care insurance and optimal taxation for altruistic children," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1753, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:75:y:2008:i:299:p:435-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.