Wealth transfer taxation: a survey of the theoretical literature
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006. "Wealth transfer taxation: a survey of the theoretical literature," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2014.
"Alleged tax competition: The mysterious death of bequest taxes in Switzerland,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 63-78.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2011. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of Bequest Taxes in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner Johann K. & Pech Susanne, 2012.
"Optimal Taxation of Wealth Transfers When Bequests are Motivated by Joy of Giving,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2011. "Optimal taxation of wealth transfers when bequests are motivated by joy of giving," Economics working papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frank A. Cowell, 2008.
"Income Distribution and Inequality,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Social Economics, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cowell, Frank, 2007. "Income distribution and inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell, 2007. "Income Distribution and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 94, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:85-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2008.
"Optimum taxation of inheritances,"
Economics working papers
2008-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2008. "Optimum Taxation of Inheritances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2319, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2008. "Optimum Taxation of Inheritance," NRN working papers 2008-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marius Brülhart & Raphaël Parchet, 2010. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of InheritanceTaxes in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley Winer, 2014.
"Wealth transfer taxation: an empirical investigation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 720-767, August.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Estate taxation with warm-glow altruism," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 8(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2012.
"Optimal Taxation of Bequests in a Model with Initial Wealth,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(4), pages 1368-1392, December.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum Taxation of Bequests in a Model with Initial Wealth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2977, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum taxation of bequests in a model with initial wealth," Economics working papers 2010-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum taxation of bequests in a model with initial wealth," NRN working papers 2010-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1529-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2018.
"Pareto efficient taxation and expenditures: Pre- and re-distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 101-119.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Pareto Efficient Taxation and Expenditures: Pre- and Re-distribution," NBER Working Papers 23892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Intra- und intergenerative Gerechtigkeit in der Finanzpolitik," Economics Working Paper Series 1137, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Robin Boadway, 2010. "Efficiency and Redistribution: An Evaluative Review of Louis Kaplow's The Theory of Taxation and Public Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 964-979, December.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.