Effects of Strategic Behavior and Public Subsidies on Families' Savings and Long-Term Care Decisions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Solidarités familiales par la démonstration,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(4), pages 785-810.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François charles, 2003.
"Solidarités familiales par la démonstration
[Familial solidariies and the demonstration effect]," MPRA Paper 38438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François charles, 2003. "Solidarités familiales par la démonstration
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & Kohara, Miki & Saito, Makoto, 2010.
"On the consumption insurance effects of long-term care insurance in Japan: Evidence from micro-level household data,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-115, March.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2009. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Household Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-109, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Ponthiere, Gregory, 2016. "The public economics of long term care," CEPR Discussion Papers 11365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ariizumi, Hideki, 2008. "Effect of public long-term care insurance on consumption, medical care demand, and welfare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1423-1435, December.
- Pierre Pestieau & Motohiro Sato, 2008.
"Long-Term Care: the State, the Market and the Family,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 435-454, August.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & SATO, Motohiro, 2004. "Long term care: the state, the market and the family," CORE Discussion Papers 2004082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain & Jérôme Wittwer, 2007. "Les configurations d'aide familiales mobilisées autour des personnes âgées dépendantes en Europe," Post-Print hal-01391611, HAL.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es403-404f is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Gramain, 1997. "Décisions de recours au système de soins dans la prise en charge des personnes âgées dépen dantes : un modèle de choix discret dynamique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 239-254.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2006.
"On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance In Japan: Evidence from Micro Household Data,"
CARF-F-081, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2006. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance In Japan: Evidence from Micro Household Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-443, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain & Jérôme Wittwer, 2007. "Les configurations d'aide familiales mobilisées autour des personnes âgées dépendantes en Europe," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 403(1), pages 97-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:96-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.