Interpreting Net Fiscal Incidence Calculations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 457-510.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1982. "Risk Perception in Psychology and Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplow, Louis, 2006. "Public goods and the distribution of income," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1627-1660, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H. & Yu, Wusheng, 2009. "Government budget, public-sector wages and capital taxes in a small open economy: A Hong Kong case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 54-64, March.
- Palda, Filip, 1997. "Fiscal Churning and Political Efficiency," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 189-206.
- Filip Palda, 2005. "Why Do Voters Demand Universal Government Benefits?," Public Economics 0503009, EconWPA.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990.
"An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
462, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990. "An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Benefit incidence and the timing of program capture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1956, The World Bank.
- John Ablett, 1996. "Generational Accounting and Intergenerational Balance," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 3(4), pages 407-418.
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Barbora Slintáková, 2014. "Cost of Service Approach to the Measurement of Public Expenditure Incidence," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 92-105.
- Haizhen Mou & Stanley L. Winer, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence when both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home-Care for the Elderly," CESifo Working Paper Series 3731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:4:p:685-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .