Consumers' Surplus and Index-Numbers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pizer, William A. & Kopp, Raymond J., 2003. "Calculating the Costs of Environmental Regulation," Discussion Papers 10762, Resources for the Future.
- Schlee, Edward E., 2013. "Radner’s cost–benefit analysis in the small: An equivalence result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 570-572.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Surplus Theory," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alain Béraud, 2014.
"Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(1), pages 125-158.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Le Developpement De La Theorie De L’Equilibre General Les Apports D’Allais Et De Hicks," THEMA Working Papers 2013-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks," Post-Print halshs-00868006, HAL.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-456.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2018.
"Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(2), May.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2016. "Who’s afraid of aggregating money metrics?," CORE Discussion Papers 2016035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristof Bosmans & Koen Decancq & Erwin Ooghe, 2016. "Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?," Working Papers Department of Economics 551153, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pizer, William A. & Kopp, Raymond, 2005. "Calculating the Costs of Environmental Regulation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1307-1351 Elsevier.
- Alain Béraud, 2010. "Le Traité d'économie pure, la contribution fondatrice," Post-Print halshs-00487939, HAL.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Michael D. Smith, 2003.
"Consumer Surplus in the Digital Economy: Estimating the Value of Increased Product Variety at Online Booksellers,"
INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1580-1596, November.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Smith, Michael D. & Yu, (Jeffrey) Hu, 2003. "Consumer Surplus in the Digital Economy: Estimating the Value of Increased Product Variety at Online Booksellers," Working papers 4305-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Balié, Jean & Magrini, Emiliano & Morales Opazo, Cristian, 2016. "Cereal price shocks and volatility in Sub-Saharan Africa: What does really matter for farmers' welfare?," DARE Discussion Papers 1607, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Keir G. Armstrong, 2004. "A Graphical Depiction of Hicksian Partial-Equilibrium Welfare Analysis," Carleton Economic Papers 04-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ags:ersaer:148717 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miroslav Svoboda, 2008. "History and troubles of consumer surplus," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 230-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:9:y:1942:i:2:p:126-137.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.