Report NEP-AGE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert L. Brown, 2010. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 268, McMaster University.
- Margaret Denton & Jennifer Plenderleith & James Chowhan, 2010. "Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 439, McMaster University.
- Schulte, Katharina & Zirpel, Ulrike, 2010. "Betting on a long life: The role of subjective life expectancy in the demand for private pension insurance of german households," Economics Working Papers 2010,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Courtney Harold Van Houtven & Norma B. Coe, 2010. "Spousal Health Shocks and the Timing of the Retirement Decision in the Face of Forward-Looking Financial Incentives," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "Medicare Part D and the Financial Protection of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 16155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Brown, 2010. "Criteria for the Optimal Design of a Social Security Retirement System," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 266, McMaster University.
- Robert L. Brown & Patricia Scahill, 2010. "Issues in the Issuance of Enhanced Annuities," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 265, McMaster University.
- Matthew Brzozowski & Thomas F. Crossley, 2010. "Understanding the Outcomes of Older Job Losers," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 264, McMaster University.
- Haizhen Mou & Stanley L. Winer, 2010. "Fiscal Incidence When Both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home -care for the Elderly," ICER Working Papers 15-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Ebenstein, Avraham & Sharygin, Ethan Jennings, 2010. "China's marriage market and upcoming challenges for elderly men," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5351, The World Bank.