Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; Disabled; Health; Labour Force;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-07-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-07-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .