A Note on the Choice between Formal and Informal Care for Elderly People
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): V ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Stern & Maxim Engers, .
"Long-Term Care and Family Bargaining,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
320, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Morris, 1988.
"Why Don't the Elderly Live With Their Children? A New Look,"
NBER Working Papers
2734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John N. Morris, 1990. "Why Don't the Elderly Live with Their Children? A New Look," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 149-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Stern, 1995. "Estimating Family Long-Term Care Decisions in the Presence of Endogenous Child Characteristics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 551-580.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2006-v-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.