Assessing French nursing home efficiency: An indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- B. Dervaux & H. Leleu & H. Nogues & V. Valdmanis, 2006. "Assessing french nursing home efficiency : an indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models," Post-Print hal-00282888, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vitaliano, Donald F. & Toren, Mark, 1994. "Cost and efficiency in nursing homes: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-300, October.
- Sajal Chattopadhyay & Dennis Heffley, 1994. "Are For-Profit Nursing Homes More Efficient? Data Envelopment Analysis with a Case-Mix Constraint," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 171-186, Spring.
- Kooreman, Peter, 1994. "Nursing home care in The Netherlands: a nonparametric efficiency analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 301-316, October.
- Norton, Edward C., 1992. "Incentive regulation of nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 105-128, August.
- Hoerger, Thomas J & Picone, Gabriel A & Sloan, Frank A, 1996.
"Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care and Living Arrangements of the Elderly,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 428-440, August.
- Hoerger, Thomas J. & Picone, Gabriel & Sloan, Frank, 1995. "Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care, and Living Arrangements of the Elderly," Working Papers 95-22, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor & William L. Weber, 1997. "Budget-Constrained Frontier Measures Of Fiscal Equality And Efficiency In Schooling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 116-124, February.
- Olesen, O. B. & Petersen, N. C., 1995. "Incorporating quality into data envelopment analysis: a stochastic dominance approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 117-135, April.
- Mellor, Jennifer M., 2001. "Long-term care and nursing home coverage: are adult children substitutes for insurance policies?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 527-547, July.
- אלחנן בלומנטל, 1974. "שיקום נכים 1971 - 1972," Working Papers 482, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor & William L. Weber, 1999. "Anticipating the Consequences of School Reform: A New Use of DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 608-620, April.
- Nyman, John A & Bricker, Dennis L, 1989. "Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 586-594, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Eve Joël & Romain Sibille, 2013. "Education and career path of French nursing home managers : impact on their human resources practices," Post-Print hal-01522519, HAL.
- Iparraguirre, José Luis & Ma, Ruosi, 2015. "Efficiency in the provision of social care for older people. A three-stage Data Envelopment Analysis using self-reported quality of life," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 33-46.
- Martin, Cécile, 2014. "Concurrence, prix et qualité de la prise en charge en EHPAD en France : Analyses micro-économétriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13712 edited by Dormont, Brigitte, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:1:p:70-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.