Incentive regulation of nursing homes
No abstract is available for this item.
- Singh, Prakarsh & Mitra, Sandip, 2017. "Incentives, information and malnutrition: Evidence from an experiment in India," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 24-46.
- Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Nogues, H. & Valdmanis, V., 2006.
"Assessing French nursing home efficiency: An indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 70-91, March.
- B. Dervaux & H. Leleu & H. Nogues & V. Valdmanis, 2006. "Assessing french nursing home efficiency : an indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models," Post-Print hal-00282888, HAL.
- Di Giorgio, Laura & Filippini, Massimo & Masiero, Giuliano, 2014. "Implications of global budget payment system on nursing home costs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 237-248.
- Laura Di Giorgio & Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2012. "Implications of global budget payment system on nursing home costs," CEPRA working paper 1301, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Singh, Prakarsh & Mitra, Sandip, 2016. "Performance Pay and Malnutrition," IZA Discussion Papers 10084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward C. Norton & Jangho Yoon & Marisa Elena Domino & Joseph P. Morrissey, 2006. "Transitions between the public mental health system and jail for persons with severe mental illness: a Markov analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 719-733.
- Virender Kumar & Edward Norton & William Encinosa, 2006. "OBRA 1987 and the quality of nursing home care," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-81, March.
- David C. Grabowski & Edward C. Norton, 2012. "Nursing Home Quality of Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David C. Grabowski & Edward C. Norton, 2006. "Nursing Home Quality of Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eika, Kari, 2004. "When quality today affects service needs tomorrow," Memorandum 18/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hilarion, Pilar & Suol, Rosa & Groene, Oliver & Vallejo, Paula & Herrera, Elisabeth & Saura, Rosa Maria, 2009. "Making performance indicators work: The experience of using consensus indicators for external assessment of health and social services at regional level in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 94-103, April.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Performance Pay and Information: Reducing Child Malnutrition in Urban Slums," MPRA Paper 29403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anurag Sharma, 2009. "Inter-DRG resource dynamics in a prospective payment system: a stochastic kernel approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 38-55, March.
- Prakarsh Singh & Sandip Mitra, 2015. "Performance Pay and Malnutrition: Evidence from an Experiment targeting Child Malnutrition in West Bengal," NCID Working Papers 05/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Douglas Wolf & Thomas Gill, 2009. "Modeling transition rates using panel current-status data: How serious is the bias?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(2), pages 371-386, May.
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage, 2014. "What Explains The Quality And Price Of Gp Services? An Investigation Using Linked Survey And Administrative Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(9), pages 1115-1133, 09.
- Kesteloot, K. & Voet, N., 1998. "Incentives for cooperation in quality improvement among hospitals--the impact of the reimbursement system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 701-728, December.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2015. "Performance pay and information: Reducing child undernutrition in India," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 141-163.
- Lilani Kumaranayake, 1997. "The Role Of Regulation: Influencing Private Sector Activity Within Health Sector Reform," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 641-649.
- Martin Emmert & Frank Eijkenaar & Heike Kemter & Adelheid Esslinger & Oliver Schöffski, 2012. "Economic evaluation of pay-for-performance in health care: a systematic review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 755-767, December.
- Pascale Genier, 1996. "La gestion du risque dépendance : le rôle de la famille, de l'État et du secteur privé," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 103-117.
- Nishimura, Y.; Oikawa, M.;, 2017. "Effects of Informal Elderly Care on Labor Supply: Exploitation of Government Intervention on the Supply Side of Elderly Care Market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mingshan Lu & Ching-to Albert Ma & Lasheng Yuan, 2003. "Risk selection and matching in performance-based contracting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 339-354.
- Mingshan Lu & Ching-to Albert Ma & Lasheng Yuan, 2000. "Risk Selection and Matching in Performance-Based Contracting," Papers 0101, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:11:y:1992:i:2:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed