Citations for " Cream-Skimming or Profit-Sharing? The Curious Role of Purchased Order Flow"
by Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M & O'Hara, Maureen
- Ramazan Gençay & Nikola Gradojevic & Richard Olsen & Faruk Selçuk, 2015. "Informed traders’ arrival in foreign exchange markets: Does geography matter?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1431-1462, December.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar, 1998. "An analysis of brokers' trading with applications to order flow internalization and off-exchange sales," Research Paper 9813, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Osler, Carol & Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2006.
"Price Discovery in Currency Markets,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-351, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sylvain Friederich & Richard Payne, 2002.
"Dealer liquidity in an auction market: evidence fom the London Stock Exchange,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24947, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sylvain Friederich & Richard Payne, 2007. "Dealer Liquidity in an Auction Market: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1168-1191, 07.
- Richard Payne & Sylvain Friederich, 2002. "Dealer liquidity in an auction market: evidence fom the London Stock Exchange," FMG Discussion Papers dp427, Financial Markets Group.
- Christopher Boortz & Simon Jurkatis & Stephanie Kremer & Dieter Nautz, 2013.
"Institutional Herding in Financial Markets: New Evidence through the Lens of a Simulated Model,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boortz, Christopher & Jurkatis, Simon & Kremer, Stephanie & Nautz, Dieter, 2014. "Institutional herding in financial markets: New evidence through the lens of a simulated model," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100455, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- van Kervel, V.L., 2013. "Competition between stock exchanges and optimal trading," Other publications TiSEM 5c608a0f-527d-441d-a910-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chan, Kalok & Menkveld, Albert J. & Yang, Zhishu, 2006. "Information Asymmetry and Asset Prices: Evidence from the China Foreign share discount," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2011. "The Impact of Dark and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality (Replaces CentER Discussion Paper 2011-051)," Discussion Paper 2011-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Â Leif Brandes & Â Egon Franck & Â Erwin Verbeek, . "Â The Validity of Models on the Information Content of Trades," Working Papers 00120, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2010.
- Hua, Renhai & Liu, Qingfu & Tse, Yiuman, 2016. "Extended trading in Chinese index markets: Informed or uninformed?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 112-122.
- Kwan, Amy & Masulis, Ronald & McInish, Thomas H., 2015. "Trading rules, competition for order flow and market fragmentation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 330-348.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & Kenneth Kotz, 2006. "Automation versus Intermediation: Evidence from Treasuries Going Off the Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2395-2414, October.
- Marco Wölfle, 2015. "Information-Based Trade in German Real Estate and Equity Markets," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 573, December.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Thian, Tze-Chung & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2015. "Corporate Shareholdings and the Liquidity of Malaysian Stocks: Investor Heterogeneity, Trading Account Types and the Underlying Channels," MPRA Paper 67602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parlour, Christine A. & Rajan, Uday, 2003. "Payment for order flow," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 379-411, June.
- Albert J. Menkveld & Asani Sarkar & Michel Van der Wel, 2007. "Macro news, risk-free rates, and the intermediary: customer orders for thirty-year Treasury futures," Staff Reports 307, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lipson, Marc L. & Mortal, Sandra, 2006. "The effect of stock splits on clientele: Is tick size relevant?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 878-896, December.
- Qiao Liu & Kit Pong Wong, 2011. "Intellectual Capital and Financing Decisions: Evidence from the U.S. Patent Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1861-1878, October.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2003.
"Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 353-403, April.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Wölfle, 2009. "Information-based trade in Russia and the effects of listing abroad," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 229-262, November.
- James Weston, 2002. "Electronic Communication Networks and Liquidity on the Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 125-139, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haiqiang & Choi, Paul Moon Sub, 2012. "Does information vault Niagara Falls? Cross-listed trading in New York and Toronto," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-199.
- Gary B. Gorton & Lixin Huang & Qiang Kang, 2009. "The Limitations of Stock Market Efficiency: Price Informativeness and CEO Turnover," NBER Working Papers 14944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hanousek & František Kopøiva, 2011. "Detecting Information-Driven Trading in a Dealers Market," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(3), pages 204-229, July.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2009.
"Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp09053, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Wenbin Tang & Hoang Nguyen & Van Nguyen, 2013. "The effects of listing changes between NASDAQ market segments," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(4), pages 584-605, October.
- Kee Chung & Chairat Chuwonganant & D. McCormick, 2006. "Order preferencing, adverse-selection costs, and the probability of information-based trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 343-364, December.
- Garvey, Ryan & Huang, Tao & Wu, Fei, 2016. "Why do traders choose dark markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 12-28.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2008.
"Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(2), pages 171-207, Spring.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades," Finance 0207017, EconWPA.
- Jan Hanousek & Richard Podpiera, 2001.
"How Important Is Informed Trading for the Bid-Ask Spread? Evidence from an Emerging Market,"
- Jan Hanousek & Richard Podpiera, 2000. "How Important Is Informed Trading for the Bid-Ask Spread? Evidence from an Emerging Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp168, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2006. "Preferencing, internalization and inventory position," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 2003. "Quote-based competition and trade execution costs in NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 385-422, December.
- Michael Goldstein & Andriy Shkilko & Bonnie Ness & Robert Ness, 2010. "Inter-market competition for NYSE-listed securities under decimals," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 371-391, November.
- Miao Luo & Tao Chen & Isabel Yan, 2014. "Price informativeness and institutional ownership: evidence from Japan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 627-651, May.
- Raman Kumar & Marius Popescu, 2014. "The implied intra-day probability of informed trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 357-371, February.
- Eric J. Higgins & Richard L. Ott & Robert A. Van Ness, 2006. "The Information Content of the 1999 Announcement of Funds from Operations (FFO) Changes for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 241-256.
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2003.
"Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003
2003-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Grammig, Joachim & Theissen, Erik, 2007. "Estimating the probability of informed trading--does trade misclassification matter?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 26-47, February.
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2002. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse37_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2002. "Confronting Information Asymmetries: Evidence from Real Estate Markets," NBER Working Papers 8877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazza, Paolo, 2015. "Price dynamics and market liquidity: An intraday event study on Euronext," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 139-153.
- Gilbert, Aaron & Frijns, Bart & Tourani, Alireza-Rad, 2007. "Elements of Effective Insider Trading Laws," Working Paper Series 3973, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Ferreira, Miguel A. & Raposo, Clara C., 2011.
"Board structure and price informativeness,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 523-545, March.
- Robert P. Bartlett, III & Justin McCrary, 2015. "Dark Trading at the Midpoint: Pricing Rules, Order Flow, and High Frequency Liquidity Provision," NBER Working Papers 21286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2016. "Spoilt for choice: Order routing decisions in fragmented equity markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 143, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Albert J. Menkveld & Asani Sarkar & Michel van der Wel, 2007. "Macro News, Riskfree Rates, and the Intermediary," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-086/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- He, Peng William & Jarnecic, Elvis & Liu, Yubo, 2015. "The determinants of alternative trading venue market share: Global evidence from the introduction of Chi-X," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 27-49.
- Haoxiang Zhu, 2014. "Do Dark Pools Harm Price Discovery?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(3), pages 747-789.
- repec:wyi:journl:002166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maraachlian, Hilda & Rourke, Thomas, 2014. "Delta and vega exposure trading in stock and option markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 96-125.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Gradojevic, Nikola, 2013. "Private information and its origins in an electronic foreign exchange market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 86-93.
- Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah & Ray, Sugata, 2014. "Informational linkages between dark and lit trading venues," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 230-261.
- Anthony Tay & Christopher Ting & Yiu Kuen Tse & Mitch Warachka, 2007. "Modeling Transaction Data of Trade Direction and Estimation of Probability of Informed Trading," Finance Working Papers 22483, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- De Winne, Rudy & Gresse, Carole & Platten, Isabelle, 2014. "Liquidity and risk sharing benefits from opening an ETF market with liquidity providers: Evidence from the CAC 40 index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 31-43.
- Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Alshwer, Abdullah A., 2016. "Does stock price informativeness affect labor investment efficiency?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 249-271.
- Gao, Wenlian & Zhu, Feifei, 2015. "Information asymmetry and capital structure around the world," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 131-159.
- Juan Cruces & Enrique Kawamura, 2005. "Insider Trading and Corporate Governance in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3206, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dominique Dupont, 1997. "Trading volume and information distribution in a market-clearing framework," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14996 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Jose Cruces & Enrique L. Kawamura, 2005. "Insider Trading and Corporate Governance in Latin America: A Sequential Trade Model Approach," Working Papers 86, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Christopher Boortz & Stephanie Kremer & Simon Jurkatis & Dieter Nautz, 2014. "Information Risk, Market Stress and Institutional Herding in Financial Markets: New Evidence Through the Lens of a Simulated Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- William O. Brown, Jr. & J. Harold Mulherin & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Competing With the NYSE," NBER Working Papers 12343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2011. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies," Working Papers 421, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Juan Cruces & Enrique Kawamura, 2005. "Transacciones basadas en información privilegiada y conducción empresarial en América Latina," Research Department Publications 3207, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Irani, Rustom M. & Oesch, David, 2013. "Monitoring and corporate disclosure: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 398-418.