Competition in securities markets: the impact on liquidity
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, Ryan J. & Kim, Sang Soo, 2009. "Using matched samples to test for differences in trade execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert J., 2006.
"Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Albert J. Menkveld, 2008. "Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 119-158, 02.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert, 2006. "Competition for order flow and smart order routing systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 831, HEC Paris.
- Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P., 2006. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2537-2559, September.
- Patrick De Fontnouvelle & Raymond P. H. Fishe & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2003. "The Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume in Options Markets during the Competition for Listings in 1999," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2437-2464, December.
- Hamilton, James L, 1979. "Marketplace Fragmentation, Competition, and the Efficiency of the Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 171-87, March.
- Beltran-Lopez, Héléna & Giot, Pierre & Grammig, Joachim G., 2009.
"Commonalities in the order book,"
CFR Working Papers
09-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- BELTRAN, Helena & GIOT, Pierre & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," CORE Discussion Papers 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helena, BELTRAN & Pierre, GIOT & Joachim, GRAMMIG, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 2003. "Quote-based competition and trade execution costs in NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 385-422, December.
- Hans Degryse, 2009. "Competition between financial markets in Europe: what can be expected from MiFID?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 93-103, March.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2009.
"Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 435-480, January.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kaufman, Herbert M., 1997. "A cross-exchange comparison of execution costs and information flow for NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-319, December.
- Boehmer, Beatrice & Boehmer, Ekkehart, 2003. "Trading your neighbor's ETFs: Competition or fragmentation?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1667-1703, September.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 2006. "Stock and Bond Liquidity and its Effect on Prices and Financial Policies," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 19-32, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:149-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.