Competition between financial markets in Europe: what can be expected from MiFID?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beat Bernet, 2005. "Towards an Economic Analysis of Financial Markets Regulation?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 313-322, October.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Porter, David & Weaver, Daniel, 2005. "Should securities markets be transparent?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-287, August.
- P. Gomber & M. Gsell, 2006. "Catching Up with Technology - The Impact of Regulatory Changes on ECNs/MTFs and the Trading Venue Landscape in Europe," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(4), pages 535-558, December.
- Ekkehart Boehmer & Gideon Saar & Lei Yu, 2005. "Lifting the Veil: An Analysis of Pre-trade Transparency at the NYSE," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 783-815, 04.
- Gemmill, Gordon, 1996. " Transparency and Liquidity: A Study of Block Trades on the London Stock Exchange under Different Publication Rules," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1765-90, December.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Nanda, Vikram, 1991. "Multimarket Trading and Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 483-511.
- Christie, William G & Harris, Jeffrey H & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Did NASDAQ Market Makers Stop Avoiding Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1841-60, December.
- Admati, Anat R & Pfleiderer, Paul, 1991. "Sunshine Trading and Financial Market Equilibrium," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 443-81.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- P.J. Engelen, 2006. "Changes in Securities Trading Landscape in Europe and the U.S," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(4), pages 439-452, December.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-61, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:93-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.