Citations for "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy"
by Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2012. "Rewarding carrots and crippling sticks: Eliciting employee preferences for the optimal incentive design," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1247-1265.
- Kjell Hausken, 2013. "Exchange of goods while investing into production and safety," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 29-35.
- Andrew Farrant, 2009. "A symposium on Theodore Burczak’s, Socialism after Hayek," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 281-284, September.
- Charles Anderton, 2003. "Economic theorizing of conflict: Historical contributions, future possibilities," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 209-222.
- Valeria Sodano, 2006. "Power and the Analysis of the Food System," Department of Economics University of Siena 478, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Whittaker, Julie, 2011. "The evolution of environmentally responsible investment: An Adam Smith perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 33-41.
- Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2004.
"Competition as a Coordination Device. Experimental Evidence from a Minimum Effort Coordination Game,"
Game Theory and Information
- Riechmann, Thomas & Weimann, Joachim, 2008. "Competition as a coordination device: Experimental evidence from a minimum effort coordination game," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 437-454, June.
- Hoffmann, Magnus, 2006. "Enforcement of Property Rights in a Barter Economy," MPRA Paper 3260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004. "Who is Post-Walrasian Man?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0412, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Roth, Timothy P., 1997. "Competence-difficulty gaps, ethics and the new social welfare theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 533-552.
- Rider, Robert, 1999. "Conflict, the sire of exchange: "Violence is the sire of all the world's values." Robinson Jeffers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 217-232, November.
- Jaime Lozano, 1999. "Economía institucional y ciencia económica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 99-128, July-dece.
- Magda Fontana, 2010. "Can Neoclassical Economics Handle Complexity? The Fallacy of the Oil Spot Dynamic," Post-Print hal-00911826, HAL.
- S. Zamagni, 1994. "Economia e filosofia," Working Papers 184, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Peter Hans Matthews & Ivan T. Kandilov, 2002. "The Cost of Job Loss and the "New" Phillips Curve," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 181-202, Spring.
- Thorp, Rosemary & Stewart, Frances & Heyer, Amrik, 2005. "When and how far is group formation a route out of chronic poverty?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 907-920, June.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Magnus Hoffmann, 2010. "Enforcement of property rights in a barter economy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(2), pages 249-263, February.
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Monica Auteri & Richard Wagner, 2007. "The Organizational Architecture of Nonprofit Governance: Economic Calculation Within an Ecology of Enterprises," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2003.
"Restraining the Genuine Homo Economicus: Why the Economy Cannot Be Divorced from Its Governance,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 135-162, 07.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 2003.
"Restraining the genuine homo economicus: why the economy cannot be divorced from its governance
[Die Beschränkung des genuinen Homo Economicus: Warum wirtschaftliche Prozesse und Governancestruktur," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2003. "Restraining the Genuine Homo Economicus: Why the Economy Cannot be Divorced from its Governance," CESifo Working Paper Series 901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 2003. "Restraining the genuine homo economicus: why the economy cannot be divorced from its governance
- Palmer-Jones, Richard & Jackson, Cecile, 1997. "Work intensity, gender and sustainable development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 39-62, February.
- L.F.M. Groot & D.E. van der Linde, 2015. "The Labor Managed Firm: Permanent or Start Subsidies?," Working Papers 15-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fontana, Magda, 2010. "Can neoclassical economics handle complexity? The fallacy of the oil spot dynamic," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 584-596, December.
- Wagner, Richard E., 2012. "A macro economy as an ecology of plans," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 433-444.
- Gregory Dow, 1996. "Replicating Walrasian equilibria using markets for membership in labor-managed firms," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 147-162, December.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Louis Makowski, 2001. "Perfect Competition and the Creativity of the Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 479-535, June.
- Jim Wishloff, 2009. "The Land of Realism and the Shipwreck of Idea-ism: Thomas Aquinas and Milton Friedman on the Social Responsibilities of Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 137-155, March.
- Levine, Jordan & Chan, Kai M.A. & Satterfield, Terre, 2015. "From rational actor to efficient complexity manager: Exorcising the ghost of Homo economicus with a unified synthesis of cognition research," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 22-32.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Alanson P. Minkler, 1997. "Preferences, cooperation, and Institutions," Working papers 1997-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- D. P. T. Young, 2000. "Firms' Market Power, Endogenous Preferences and the Focus of Competition Policy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-87.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, December.
- Roger Frydman, 1998. "Représentations de la société marchande et démarches de l'économiste. Le cas des néo-institutionnalismes," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 57-79.
- Theodore Burczak, 2009. "Why Austrian socialism?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 297-300, September.
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, July.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 2003. "The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 71-96, September.
- Russell Smyth & Dic Lo, 2000. "Theories of the Firm and the Relationship between Different Perspectives on the Division of Labour," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 333-349.
- Marta Podemska-Mikluch & Richard Wagner, 2013. "Dyads, triads, and the theory of exchange: Between liberty and coercion," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 171-182, June.
- Heugens, P.P.M.A.R. & Kaptein, S.P. & van Oosterhout, J., 2007. "Contracts to Communities: A Processual Model of Organizational Virtue," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-023-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- James Heintz, 2002. "Capital Accumulation and Macro Policy in South Africa: Political Instability, Distributive Conflict, and Economic Institutions," Working Papers wp29, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Macario Schettino, 1995. "Intuition and Institutions. The Bounded Society," Economic History 9507001, EconWPA.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Sodano, 2011. "The New Division of Labor in the Globalized Economy: Women’s Challenges and Opportunities," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 281-298, October.