Incomplete contracts, incentives and economic power
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 1994.
"Incomplete Written Contracts: Undescribable States of Nature,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1085-1124.
- Anderlini, L. & Felli, L., 1993. "Incomplete Written Contracts: Undescribable States of Nature," Papers 183, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete Contracts; Unforeseen/Indescribeable Contingencies; Hold-Up; Classical and Radical Political Economy;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2010-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .