Report NEP-MIC-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2010. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Christos Constantatos & Stylianos Perrakis, 2010. "On the Impact of Financial Structure on Product Selection," Discussion Paper Series 2010_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2010.
- Heiman, Amir & Ofir, Chezy, 2010. "The Effects of Imbalanced Competition on Demonstration Strategies," Discussion Papers 93131, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1427665 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1326487 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," MPRA Paper 24795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Andersen & John Fountain & Glenn W. Harrison & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Estimating Subjective Probabilities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sripad Motiram, 2010. "Incomplete contracts, incentives and economic power," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Natural Resource Distribution and Multiple Forms of Civil War," HiCN Working Papers 80, Households in Conflict Network.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4205922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Pech, 2010. "The Law of Holocaust Denial in Europe: Towards a (qualified) EU-wide Criminal Prohibition," Jean Monnet Working Papers 10, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1354288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P.G.K. Panikar, 2010. "Economics of Nutrition," Working Papers id:2801, eSocialSciences.