Economics of Nutrition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kafle, Kumud K. & Gartoulla, Ritu Prasad & Pradhan, Y. M. S. & Shrestha, A. D. & Karkee, S. B. & Quick, Jonathan D., 1992. "Drug retailer training: Experiences from Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1015-1025, October.
- De Costa, Ayesha & Diwan, Vinod, 2007. "`Where is the public health sector?': Public and private sector healthcare provision in Madhya Pradesh, India," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 269-276, December.
- McCombie, S. C., 1996. "Treatment seeking for malaria: A review of recent research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 933-945, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Nutrition; Malnutrition; qualitative; quantitative; food;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2010-09-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .