A Study in Agricultural Backwardness under Semi-Feudalism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (1973)
Issue (Month): 329 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Gangopadhyay Partha, 2008. "Irrationality, Non-equilibrium Conflict and Complex Dynamics," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Geron, Maria Piedad S., 1989. "Microeconomic Behavior of Agents in a Credit-Output Market in an Agricultural Setting," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1989 Vol. XVI No.1-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kundu, Amit, 2013.
"Mobilization of Personal Savings among Microfinance- Participating Households: A Survey in West Bengal, India,"
Journal of Rural Cooperation,
Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 41(2).
- Kundu, AMIT, 2013. "Mobilization of Personal Savings among Microfinance-Participating Households: A Survey in West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 53637, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Tarp, Finn, 2003. "Udviklingsbistanden i perspektiv
[Foreign Aid in Perspective]," MPRA Paper 64172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011. "A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takane, Tsutomu, 2000. "Incentives Embedded in Institutions: The Case of Share Contracts in Ghanaian Cocoa Production," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 38(3), pages 374-397, 09.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2002. "Land distribution, incentives and the choice of production techniques in Nicaragua," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," CEPR Discussion Papers 3141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yvas, Vijay S., 1991. "Agrarian Structure, Environmental Concerns and Rural Poverty," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183233, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Craig P. Aubuchon, 2008. "The microfinance revolution: an overview," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 9-30.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Ali Jibran Qamar & Sameen Masood & Muhammad Nasir, 2017. "Impact of microfinance on the non-monetary aspects of poverty: evidence from Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 891-902, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1994. "Exploitation, Agency, and Agrarian Contracts," Working Papers 197801, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- de Almeida, Anna Luiza Ozorio, 1992. "Debt Peonage and Over-Deforestation in the Amazon Frontier of Brazil," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197891, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sripad Motiram, 2010. "Incomplete Contracts, Incentives and Economic Power," Working Papers id:3123, eSocialSciences.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Transformation of the family farm under rising land pressure: A theoretical essay," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-137.
- Eric Edmonds, 2007. "Institutional Influences on Human Capital Accumulation: Micro Evidence from Children Vulnerable to Bondage," Working Papers id:1109, eSocialSciences.
- Väth, Susanne Johanna & Kirk, Michael, 2013. "Do land ownership and contract farming matter? Evidence from a large-scale investment in Ghana," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161460, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:83:y:1973:i:329:p:120-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed