Exchange of goods while investing into production and safety
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderton, Charles H & Anderton, Roxane A & Carter, John R, 1999. "Economic Activity in the Shadow of Conflict," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 166-179, January.
- Anderton, Charles H., 1999. "Appropriation possibilities in a simple exchange economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 77-83, April.
- David J. Feber & Judith M. Feldmeier & Keith J. Crocker, 2003. "The Economic Effects of Road Safety Improvements: An Insurance Claims Analysis," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-664.
- Thomas, Steve, 1999. "Economic and safety pressures on nuclear power: a comparison of Russia and Ukraine since the break-up of the Soviet Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(13), pages 745-767, November.
- Kjell Hausken, 2004. "Mutual Raiding of Production and the Emergence of Exchange," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 572-586, October.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- Beth Allen, 2000. "The Future of Microeconomic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 143-150.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 83-102.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1993. "The economics of food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 83-94, April.
- Kotz, Hein & Schafer, Hans-Bernd, 1993. "Economic incentives to accident prevention: An empirical study of the German sugar industry," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1974. "The Economics of Product Safety: A Rejoinder," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 689-695, Autumn.
- Rose, Nancy L, 1990. "Profitability and Product Quality: Economic Determinants of Airline Safety Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 944-964, October.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction; safety; exchange; risk; trade; price.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:1:y:2013:p:29-35:id:1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .