The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1990.
"Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1119-1158, December.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1988. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Working papers 495, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Moore, John, 1990. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Scholarly Articles 3448675, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Inman, Robert P., 1987. "Markets, governments, and the "new" political economy," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 647-777 Elsevier.
- Bengt Holmstrom & John Roberts, 1998. "The Boundaries of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 73-94, Fall.
- Herbert Scarf, 1994.
"The Allocation of Resources in the Presence of Indivisibilities,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 111-128, Fall.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1994. "The Allocation of Resources in the Presence of Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oliver Hart, 2001. "Norms and the Theory of the Firm," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1923, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979.
"Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Jon Elster, 1998. "Emotions and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 47-74, March.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 1999. "Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 135-144, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volchik Vyacheslav, 2011.
"Facilities of original institutional economics in research of institutional changes,"
Journal of Economic Regulation Journal of Economic Regulation (Вопросы регулирования экономики),
CyberLeninka;Общество с ограниченной ответственностью «Гуманитарные перспективы», vol. 2(4), pages 24-38.
- Volchik, Vyacheslav, 2011. "Facilities of Original Institutional Economics in Research of Institutional Changes," MPRA Paper 42802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Connie, 2014. "The inner circle of technology innovation: A case study of two Chinese firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 140-148.
- Michael Wachter, "undated". "Judging Unions' Future Using a Historical Perspective: The Public Policy Choice Between Competition and Unionization," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1029, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Brenda Dyack, 2004. "Exploring the Institutional Impediments to Conservation and Water Reuse - National Issues. A Report for the Australian Water Conservation and Reuse Research Program (AWCRRP.)," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_002, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Lazarova, Emiliya A. & Ruys, Pieter H.M., 2015.
"Stability in a network economy: The role of institutions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 375-399.
- Robert P. GILLES & Emiliya A. LAZAROVA & Pieter H.M. RUYS, 2015. "Stability in a Network Economy: The Role of Institutions," CIRIEC Working Papers 1501, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:52:y:2003:i:1:p:71-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .