Facilities of Original Institutional Economics in Research of Institutional Changes
Institutional changes in the economy have been the research subject of many economists, the majority of studies are carried out within neoinstitutionalism. In this paper the author attempts to analyze current institutional changes in terms of the old or traditional institutionalism. The author focuses, on the one hand, on the study of asynchrony transformation of regulation mechanisms, and institutions, on the other hand. As an important factor the collective action of special interest groups are considered in the analysis of institutional changes.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC REGULATION 4.2(2012): pp. 24-38|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mancur Olson, 1996. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: Big Bills Left on the Sidewalk: Why Some Nations Are Rich, and Others Poor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 2003. "The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 71-96, September.
- A. Oleynik., 2004. ""Institutional Traps" of Post-privatisation Period in Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Maslov, Alexander & Volchik, Vyacheslav, 2010. "Neutral Markets, Non-neutral Institutions and Economic Evolution," MPRA Paper 42692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1999. "Innovation, Learning and Industrial Organisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 127-150, March.
- Joelle Forest, 2001. "John R. Commons And Herbert A. Simon," Post-Print halshs-00705228, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.