Offshoring and job polarisation between firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier & Christoph Moser & Jens Wrona, 2016. "Offshoring and Job Polarisation between Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo & Moser, Christoph & Wrona, Jens, 2016. "Offshoring and job polarisation between firms," DICE Discussion Papers 234, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Michael W. & Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter M., 2013. "Exporting, skills and wage inequality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 76-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of mergers: Efficiency gains and impact on consumer prices,"
DICE Discussion Papers
244, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Mergers: Efficiency Gains and Impact on Consumer Prices," TSE Working Papers 17-765, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brunner, Daniel & Heiss, Florian & Romahn, André & Weiser, Constantin, 2017. "Reliable estimation of random coefficient logit demand models," DICE Discussion Papers 267, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
KeywordsOffshoring; Job Polarisation; Heterogeneous Firms; Unemployment;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tudcep:0816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pltudde.html .