International Trade and Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel, 2010.
"Matching and Inequality in the World Economy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(4), pages 747-786, August.
- Jonathan Vogel & Arnaud Costinot, 2008. "Matching and Inequality in the World Economy," 2008 Meeting Papers 879, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel, 2009. "Matching and Inequality in the World Economy," NBER Working Papers 14672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene Grossman, 2013. "Heterogeneous workers and international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 211-245, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012.
"The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1393-1467.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2011. "The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2011. "The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2008. "Trends in U.S. Wage Inequality: Revising the Revisionists," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 300-323, May.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813224919_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Fairness, Trade, and Inequality,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 12, pages 339-380
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Monte, Ferdinando, 2011. "Skill bias, trade, and wage dispersion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 202-218, March.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in an Endogenous Growth Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Endogenous International Spillovers: Note," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in a Semi Endogenous Growth Model with Firm Heterogeneity, Endogenous International Spillover, and Trade," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsJob polarization; middle-income class; globalization; trade liberalization;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.