Offshoring Domestic Jobs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter M & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2009. "Offshoring, Firm Performance and Establishment-Level Employment: Identifying Productivity and Downsizing Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 7455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2012. "Trade, Wages, and Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 3911, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Lijun, 2014.
"Interdependent product cycles for globally sourced intermediates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 143-156.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Lijun ZHANG, 2011. "Global sourcing of a complex good," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces11.26, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Lijun, 2011. "Global Sourcing of a Complex Good," CEPR Discussion Papers 8614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Hummels & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2018.
"Offshoring and Labor Markets,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 56(3), pages 981-1028, September.
- Hummels, David & Munch, Jakob R. & Xiang, Chong, 2016. "Offshoring and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9741, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Hummels & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2016. "Offshoring and Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 22041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2015.
"Offshoring and Directed Technical Change,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 84-122, July.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Daron Acemoglu, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," 2012 Meeting Papers 688, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and directed technical change," Economics Working Papers 1362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2014.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 735, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Gancia, Gino A & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsoffshoring; heterogeneous firms; income inequality;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.