Outsourcing, productivity, and input composition at the plant level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "Does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms : in search of spillovers through backward linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2923, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers through Backward Linkages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 548, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 2000. "An Analysis of Backward Linkages in the Irish Electronics Sector," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 215-235.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta Magnani, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and training: evidence from a matched employer–employee survey," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 199-217, October.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"On the Role of Imports in Enhancing Manufacturing Exports,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 93-120, January.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2011. "On the Role of Imports in Enhancing Manufacturing Exports," Working Papers 363, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2011. "Size Evolution and Outsourcing: Theory and Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 2012-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2017.
"Offshoring Domestic Jobs,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 2, pages 27-70
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2013. "Offshoring domestic jobs," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 50, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wrona, Jens & Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2013. "Offshoring Domestic Jobs," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79995, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2013. "Offshoring Domestic Jobs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4083, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Krüger, Jens & Tuazon, Anna Mae, 2013.
"Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity: Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand,"
ADBI Working Papers
406, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Jens KruÌˆger & Anna Mae Tuazon, 2013. "Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity : Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand," Trade Working Papers 23391, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Jens KruÌˆger & Anna Mae Tuazon, 2013. "Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity : Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand," Microeconomics Working Papers 23391, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuliano Conti & Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2014.
"Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 589-617, November.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 381, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger & Steffen Kinkel & Oliver Som, 2015.
"The effects of production offshoring on R&D and innovation in the home country,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger, 2013. "The Effects of Production Offshoring on R&D and Innovation in the Home Country," FIW Research Reports series V-001, FIW.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Kinkel, Steffen & Som, Oliver, 2014. "The effects of production offshoring on R&D and innovation in the home country," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 39, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011.
"Offshoring and firm performance: self-selection, effects on performance, or both?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 217-247, June.
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Offshoring and firm performance: Self-selection, effects on performance, or both?," Working Paper Series in Economics 153, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Offshoring and Firm Performance: Self-Selection, Effects on Performance, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 4605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Sheldon, Ian M. & Echeverria, Rodrigo, 2007. "Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade: Implications for Agricultural and Food Industries," Trade Policy Issues Papers 9349, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alberto López, 2014. "Outsourcing and firm productivity: a production function approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 977-998, November.
- Crinò, Rosario, 2012. "Imported inputs and skill upgrading," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 957-969.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:42:y:2009:i:2:p:422-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.