Explaining European Unemployment: Testing the NAIRU Theory and a Keynesian Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2000. "Explaining European unemployment. Testing the NAIRU theory and a Keynesian approach," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 938, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; NAIRU; Keynesian Theory; labour market flexibility; accumulation;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2000-03-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2000-03-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2000-03-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .