More on Testing Exact Rational Expectations in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models: Restricted Drift Terms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "Exact linear rational expectations models: specification and estimation," Staff Report 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Baillie, R.T., 1988. "Econometric Tests Of Rationality And Market Efficiency," Papers 8805, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-355, July.
- West, Kenneth D., 1989. "Estimation of linear rational expectations models, in the presence of deterministic terms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 437-442, November.
- Johansen, Soren & Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1999. "Testing exact rational expectations in cointegrated vector autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 73-91, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marçal, Emerson F. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L. & Abbara, Omar, 2009.
"Testing the long-run implications of the expectation hypothesis using cointegration techniques with structural change,"
15624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009. "Testing the long-run implications of the expectation hypothesis using cointegration techniques with structural change," Textos para discussão 175, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsVAR model; cointegration; restricted drift term; rational expectations;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2003-06-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2003-06-04 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .