Estimation of linear rational expectations models, in the presence of deterministic terms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Søren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2003. "More on Testing Exact Rational Expectations in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models: Restricted Drift Terms," Discussion Papers 348, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Ippei Fujiwara & Bruce E. Hansen & Masao Ogaki, 2015.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 874-903, September.
- Masao Ogaki & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Working Papers 09-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Masao Ogaki & Bruce E. Hansen & Ippei Fujiwara & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013. "Purchasing power parity and the Taylor rule," AJRC Working Papers 1305, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Ippei Fujiwara & Bruce E. Hansen & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," CAMA Working Papers 2013-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Masao Ogaki, 2011. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Hamilton, James D., 2002. "On the interpretation of cointegration in the linear-quadratic inventory model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2037-2049, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:24:y:1989:i:3:p:437-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.