Intrinsic Business Cycles with Pro-Cyclical R&D
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Patterson, Malcolm, 2001. " Does Doing Badly Encourage Management Innovation?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Klaus Wälde, 2005.
"Endogenous Growth Cycles,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 867-894, August.
- Klaus, WAELDE, 2003. "Endogenous growth cycles," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2005. "Why don't recessions encourage more R&D spending?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2011.
"Read All about It!! What Happens Following a Technology Shock?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1144-1179, June.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "Read All About it: What happens following a technology shock," 2004 Meeting Papers 56, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010. "Read All About it!! What happens following a technology shock?," Working Papers tecipa-391, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeterian; R&D investment; endogenous cycles; endogenous growth;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-01-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .