Incidence and performance effects of interlocking directorates in emerging market business groups: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kali, Raja, 1999. "Endogenous Business Networks," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 615-636, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aylin Ataay, 2016. "Roles of Interlocking Directorates in an Emerging Country: Control and Coordination in Family Business Groups," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(2), pages 106-116.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Barua, Nandita Malini, 2016. "Factors determining capital structure and corporate performance in India: Studying the business cycle effects," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 160-172.
More about this item
KeywordsInterlocking directorates; board structure; corporate governance;
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-01-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2003-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .