Securing Basic Well-being for All
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2015. "Securing basic well-being for all," Working Papers SDES-2015-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 591, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," CCES Discussion Paper Series 48, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2007. "Social choice and the indexing dilemma," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(4), pages 633-648, December.
- Carmen Herrero, 1996. "Capabilities and utilities," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 69-88, December.
- Prasanta K. PATTANAIK & Yongsheng XU, 1990. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Terms of Freedom of Choice," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1990036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "On Dominance And Context-Dependence In Decisions Involving Multiple Attributes," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 117-132, July.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005.
"The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 381-418, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2004. "The News of the Death of Welfare Economics is Greatly Exaggerated," Working Papers hal-00242931, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005. "The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated," Post-Print hal-00246986, HAL.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2003.
"A class of fair distribution rules à la Rawls and Sen,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 63-88, August.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "A Class of Fair Distribution Rules a la Rawls and Sen," Discussion Paper Series a389, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic well-being; individual well-being appraisals; social relation functions;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2017-09-10 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .