Securing Basic Well-being for All
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2015. "Securing basic well-being for all," Working Papers SDES-2015-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 591, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 664, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Herrero, 1996. "Capabilities and utilities," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 69-88, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2007. "Social choice and the indexing dilemma," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(4), pages 633-648, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005.
"The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 381-418, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2004. "The News of the Death of Welfare Economics is Greatly Exaggerated," Working Papers hal-00242931, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005. "The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated," Post-Print hal-00246986, HAL.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2003.
"A class of fair distribution rules à la Rawls and Sen,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 63-88, August.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "A Class of Fair Distribution Rules a la Rawls and Sen," Discussion Paper Series a389, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Prasanta K. PATTANAIK & Yongsheng XU, 1990. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Terms of Freedom of Choice," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1990036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "On Dominance And Context-Dependence In Decisions Involving Multiple Attributes," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 117-132, July.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic well-being; individual well-being appraisals; social relation functions;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ccesdp:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cchitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.