Report NEP-MIC-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Weinstein, Jonathan, 2013. "A Bayesian Model of Knightian Uncertainty," Economics Series 300, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," MPRA Paper 48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2013. "Efficiency in strategic form games: A little trust can go a long way," Discussion Papers 13/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dominik Karos, 2013. "Bargaining and Power," Working Papers 2013.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Aner Sela & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2013. "Tullock Contests With Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 1303, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2013. "On the Existence of Approximated Equilibria and Sharing-Rule Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00846143, HAL.
- Akiyoshi Shioura & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "Equilibrium, Auction, Multiple Substitutes and Complements," Discussion Papers 13/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2013. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 48568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:san:wpecon:1305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Byung Soo, 2013. "Conditional Beliefs and Higher-Order Preferences," MPRA Paper 48551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duran, Mihael, 2013. "Board directors' preferences: What are good aggregation rules?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 57, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations," Working Papers 201335, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," CCES Discussion Paper Series 48, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dickson Alex, 2013. "Cobb-Douglas preferences in bilateral oligopoly," Working Papers 1306, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.