Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations," Working Papers 358, Economic Research Southern Africa.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Ioannis Tokatlidis, 2003.
"Financial Liberalisation: The African Experience,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(Supplemen), pages 53-88, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2000. "Financial Liberalization: The African Experience," MPRA Paper 13423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2005. "Before and After Financial Liberalization," MPRA Paper 6986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013.
"Optimal Liquidity Provision Through a Demand Deposit Scheme: The Jacklin Critique Revisited,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(1), pages 89-107, February.
- Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Optimal liquidity provision through a demand deposit scheme: The Jacklin critique revisited," Working Papers 208, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Olu Ajakaiye & Mthuli Ncube & Jacqueline Macakiage, 0. "Services and Economic Development in Africa: An Overview," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(suppl_1), pages -12.
- Zimper Alexander, 2006. "Assessing the Likelihood of Panic-Based Bank Runs," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Harper, Ian R., 1997. "Financial Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2014.
"On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 109-118.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 201379, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 399, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsBounded Rationality; Speculative Trade; Rational Expectations; Incorrect Prices;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2013-07-28 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-07-28 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .