Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations," Working Papers 358, Economic Research Southern Africa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2014.
"On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 109-118.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 399, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 201379, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBounded Rationality; Speculative Trade; Rational Expectations; Incorrect Prices;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2013-07-28 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-07-28 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .