Cobb-Douglas preferences in bilateral oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2005. "Asymmetric contests with general technologies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 923-946, November.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2013.
"Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 979-1004, April.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," Working Papers 0922, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dickson, Alex & Hartley, Roger, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-52, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0911, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Giulio Codognato & Ludovic A. Julien, 2013.
"Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Cobb-Douglas Continuum of Traders,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 79(4), pages 75-88.
- Giulio CODOGNATO & Ludovic A. JULIEN, 2013. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Cobb-Douglas Continuum of Traders," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giulio Codognato & Ludovic A. Julien, 2013. "Noncooperative oligopoly in markets with a Cobb-Douglas continuum of traders," Post-Print hal-01385880, HAL.
- Perez-Castrillo, J David & Verdier, Thierry, 1992. "A General Analysis of Rent-Seeking Games," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 335-350, April.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2013. "On ‘Nice’ And ‘Very Nice’ Autarkic Equilibria In Strategic Market Games," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81(5), pages 745-762, September.
- Dickson, Alex & Hartley, Roger, 2008. "The strategic Marshallian cross," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 514-532, November.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio, 2006. ""Very Nice" trivial equilibria in strategic market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 295-301, November.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Cournot-Walras Equilibrium as a Subgame Perfect Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 837, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- Alex Dickson, 2013. "The Effects of Entry in Bilateral Oligopoly," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic market game; bilateral oligopoly; Cobb-Douglas preferences;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2013-07-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .