Capabilities and utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossert W., 1996.
"Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-51, February.
- Bossert, Walter, 1995. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Bossert, W., 1993. "Redistribution Mechanisms Based on Individual Characteristics," Working Papers 9307, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 2006.
"Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027038, May.
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 1989. "Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521343831, March.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Roemer, John E., 1988. "Axiomatic bargaining theory on economic environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-31, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Herrero & José Luis Pinto & Han Bleichrodt, 1997. "Comparison and evaluation of states of health," Economics Working Papers 275, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 1998.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013.
"Securing Basic Well-being for All,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
48, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2015. "Securing basic well-being for all," Working Papers SDES-2015-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 664, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 591, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jun Matsuyama & Kenji Mori, 2011. "Freedom And Achievement Of Well‐Being And Adaptive Dynamics Of Capabilities," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 494-511, July.
- James Foster and Christopher Handy, 2008. "External Capabilities," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp008, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Marco, Mariotti & Roberto, Veneziani, 2012.
"Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds,"
41884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Fasil Alemante & Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2016. "Characterizing the resolute part of monotonic social choice correspondences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(4), pages 765-783, October.
- Villar, Antonio, 2001. "The Welfare Evaluation of Primary Goods: A Suggestion," Economics Series 98, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Leßmann, Ortrud, 2011. "Empirische Studien zum Capability Ansatz auf der Grundlage von Befragungen: Ein Überblick," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1998. "- An Alternative Theory Of Health Care Decision Making," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:eee:joecag:v:6:y:2015:i:c:p:68-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrero, Carmen, 1997. "Equitable opportunities: an extension," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-95, August.
- Herrero, Carmen & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Nieto, Jorge, 1998. "Ranking opportunity profiles on the basis of the common opportunities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 273-289, May.
- Kenji Mori & Shintaro Tamate, 2014. "Pasinetti after Sen: Towards a Capability Approach to Structural Dynamics of Consumption," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 690-716, November.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 2001. "Multidimensional Inequality And Social Welfare," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsD63; C78; Keywords; Capabilities; Functionings; Equitable allocations;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:2:y:1996:i:1:p:69-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.