Ranking opportunity profiles on the basis of the common opportunities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bossert, W & Fleurbaey, M & Van de gaer, D, 1996.
"On Second-Best Compensation,"
9601, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- W. Bossert & M. Fleurbaey & D. Van de gaer, 1996. "On second-best compensation," THEMA Working Papers 96-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bossert, W. & Fleurbaey, M. & Van de gaer, D., 1996. "On Second-Best Compensation," Papers 9607, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Kranich, Laurence, 1995. "The distribution of oportunities: a normative theory," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3910, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carmen Herrero, 1996. "Capabilities and utilities," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 69-88, December.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1995. "Capabilities And Utilities," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kranich, Laurence, 1996. "Equitable Opportunities: An Axiomatic Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 131-147, October.
- Kranich, L., 1993. "Equitable Opportunities: An Axiomatic Approach," Papers 3-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Carmen Herrero Blanco & Jorge Nieto, 1995. "Ranking Social Decisions Without Individual Preferences On The Basis Of Opportunities," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Prasanta K. PATTANAIK & Yongsheng XU, 1990. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Terms of Freedom of Choice," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1990036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Herrero, Carmen, 1997. "Equitable opportunities: an extension," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-95, August.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1976. "Equity, Arrow's Conditions, and Rawls' Difference Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 793-804, July.
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Welfare, preference and freedom," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 15-29, October.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1995. "The Economics Of Social Sentiments: The Case Of Envy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(1), pages 63-87, 03. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:35:y:1998:i:3:p:273-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.