On Second-Best Compensation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bossert, W & Fleurbaey, M & Van de gaer, D, 1996. "On Second-Best Compensation," Working Papers 9601, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- W. Bossert & M. Fleurbaey & D. Van de gaer, 1996. "On second-best compensation," THEMA Working Papers 96-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Schokkaert & Kurt Devooght, 2003.
"Responsibility-sensitive fair compensation in different cultures,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(2), pages 207-242, October.
- Kurt Devooght & Erik Schokkaert, 1999. "Responsibility-Sensitive Fair Compensation in Different Cultures," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 46, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Devooght, Kurt, 1999. "Responsibility-sensitive fair compensation in different cultures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kranich, Laurence, 1997.
"Equalizing opportunities through public education when innate abilities are unobservable,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
7216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Laurence Kranich, 1998. "Equalizing Opportunities through Public Education when Innate Abilities are Unobservable," Discussion Papers 98-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Arlegi & Jorge Nieto, 1998. "Equality of Opportunities: Cardinality-Based Criteria," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9818, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Vito Peragine, 2004.
"Measuring and implementing equality of opportunity for income,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(1), pages 187-210, February.
- Vitorocco Peragine, "undated". "Measuring and Implementing Equality of Opportunity for Income," Discussion Papers 98/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Maniquet, Francois, 1998.
"An equal right solution to the compensation-responsibility dilemma,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-202, March.
- Maniquet, F., 1996. "An Equal Right Solution to the Compensation-Responsability Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 335.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Herrero, Carmen, 1997. "Equitable opportunities: an extension," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-95, August.
- Herrero, Carmen & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Nieto, Jorge, 1998. "Ranking opportunity profiles on the basis of the common opportunities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 273-289, May.
- Vitorocco Peragine, "undated". "Responsibility Compensation and Income Distribution," Discussion Papers 98/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 1998. "Optimal income taxation: and ordinal approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1998065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.