Report NEP-MIC-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Learning and Equilibrium Refinements in Signalling Games," Papers 1709.01024, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2017. "Probabilistic opinion pooling generalized. Part two: The premise-based approach," Post-Print halshs-01485767, HAL.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Murto, Pauli & Välimäki, Juuso, 2017. "All-pay auctions with affiliated values," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bernergård, Axel & Wärneryd, Karl, 2017. "Self-Allocation in Contests," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2017:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 664, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion," BERG Working Paper Series 127, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Axiomatic and bargaining foundations of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games," Working Papers 2017-11, CRESE.
- Xavier Méra, 2017. "Monopsony Theory Revisited," Post-Print halshs-01519191, HAL.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Optimal Licensing of Technology in the Face of (Asymmetric) Competition," Discussion Paper Series 1705, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Per Unit vs. Ad Valorem Royalty Licensing," Discussion Paper Series 1706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Rishabh, Kumar, 2017. "Credit from the Monopoly Bank," Working papers 2017/15, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Matias Nunez & Marco Scarsini, 2017. "Large Spatial Competition," Post-Print hal-01512621, HAL.
- Andrés Salamanca, 2016. "A Generalization of the Harsanyi NTU Value to Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01579898, HAL.
- Chioveanu, Ioana, 2017. "Prominence, Complexity, and Pricing," MPRA Paper 81078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Sergey V, 2017. "On Basu’s Proposal: Fines Affect Bribes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Philipp Dimakopoulos & Slobodan Sudaric, 2017. "Privacy and Platform Competition," Working Papers 2017003, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2017. "Incomplete Contracts, Shared Ownership, and Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.