Animal spirits, risk premia and monetary policy at the zero lower bound
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arata, Yoshiyuki & Mundt, Philipp, 2019. "Topology and formation of production input interlinkages: Evidence from Japanese microdata," BERG Working Paper Series 152, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2019.
"The perks of being in the smaller team: Incentives in overlapping contests,"
BERG Working Paper Series
155, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2019. "The Perks of Being in the Smaller Team: Incentives in Overlapping Contests," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203509, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christoph March & Marco Sahm, 2019. "The Perks of Being in the Smaller Team: Incentives in Overlapping Contests," CESifo Working Paper Series 7994, CESifo.
- Mundt, Philipp & Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2020. "Survival and the ergodicity of corporate profitability," BERG Working Paper Series 162, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral Macroeconomics; Monetary Policy; Zero Lower Bound; Bounded Rationality;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2019-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-09-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2019-09-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2019-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.