A Macroeconomic Model with Financially Constrained Producers and Intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Landvoigt & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Vadim Elenev, 2016. "A Macroeconomic Model with Financially Constrained Producers and Intermediaries," 2016 Meeting Papers 1224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2014.
"A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 379-421, February.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2010. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2010 Meeting Papers 1114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "A macroeconomic model with a financial sector," Working Paper Research 236, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus Brunnermeier, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2012 Meeting Papers 507, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1996.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Simon Gilchrist & Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1994. "The financial accelerator and the flight to quality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," Working Papers 94-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 4789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2012.
"Intermediary leverage cycles and financial stability,"
567, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2012. "Intermediary Leverage Cycles and Financial Stability," Working Papers 2012-010, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Schneider & Cosmin Ilut & Francesco Bianchi, 2013.
"Uncertainty Shocks, Asset Supply and Pricing over the Business Cycle,"
2013 Meeting Papers
202, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Ilut, Cosmin & Schneider, Martin, 2017. "Uncertainty shocks, asset supply and pricing over the business cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Bianchi & Cosmin L. Ilut & Martin Schneider, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks, Asset Supply and Pricing over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 20081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscredit spread; Financial Intermediation; intermediary-based asset pricing; macroprudential policy;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.