Growth and Welfare Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1995. "The Terms of Trade, the Real Exchange Rate, and Economic Fluctuations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-137, February.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"Trade shocks and macroeconomic fluctuations in Africa,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 19, pages 369-394
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Riezman, Raymond, 2001. "Trade shocks and macroeconomic fluctuations in Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 55-80, June.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 1999. "Trade Shocks and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 203, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 1999. "Trade Shocks and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Africa," CSGR Working papers series 43/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2014.
Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 275-304
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Working Papers MPIA 2015-12, PEP-MPIA.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Working Papers PMMA 2015-12, PEP-PMMA.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Hans Weisfeld & Catherine A Pattillo & Martin Schindler & Nikola Spatafora & Andrew Berg, 2011. "Global Shocks and their Impacton Low-Income Countries; Lessons From theglobal Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010.
"A non-parametric microsimulation approach to assess changes in inequality and poverty,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 8-23.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Microsimulation Approach to Assess Changes in Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 94, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:idb:wpaper:315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broda, Christian, 2004. "Terms of trade and exchange rate regimes in developing countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 31-58, May.
- Jansen, Marion & Lennon, Carolina & Piermartini, Roberta, 2009.
"Exposure to external country specific shocks and income volatility,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2009-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jansen, Marion & Lennon, Carolina & Piermartini, Roberta, 2009. "Exposure to External Country Specific Shocks and Income Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996.
"Securing Stability and Growth in a Shock Prone Region: The Policy Challenge for Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4020, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996. "Securing Stability and Growth in a Shock Prone Region: The Policy Challenge for Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 5919, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Savard, Luc, 2000. "Measuring Poverty and Inequality in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Cahiers de recherche 9926, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2007. "Are external shocks responsible for the instability of output in low-income countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 155-187, September.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2005. "Are external shocks responsible for the instability of output in low income countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3680, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Labor and Human Capital; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcop:244096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.