Jay K. Walker
- Michael Jetter & Jay K. Walker, 2015. "Game, set, and match: Do women and men perform differently in competitive situations?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012664, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K., 2015. "Game, Set, and Match: Do Women and Men Perform Differently in Competitive Situations?," IZA Discussion Papers 8934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K., 2015.
"Good Girl, Bad Boy: Corrupt Behavior in Professional Tennis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Jetter & Jay K. Walker, 2015. "Good girl, bad boy: Corrupt behavior in professional tennis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012545, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Hussey, Andrew & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Walker, Jay, 2010. "AIDing Contraception: HIV and Recent Trends in Abortion Rates," MPRA Paper 20895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Wesley Routon & Jay K. Walker, 2015. "A Smart Break? College Tenure Interruption and Graduating Student Outcomes," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 10(2), pages 244-276, March.
- Andrew Hussey & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & Jay Walker, 2014. "AIDing contraception: HIV and recent trends in abortion," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(15), pages 1788-1803, May.
- Routon, P. Wesley & Walker, Jay K., 2014. "The impact of Greek organization membership on collegiate outcomes: Evidence from a National Survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 63-70.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K., 2015. "Good Girl, Bad Boy: Corrupt Behavior in Professional Tennis," IZA Discussion Papers 8824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jay Walker should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.