Report NEP-EXP-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Buser & Louis Putterman & Joël van der Weele, 2016. "Gender and Redistribution: Experimental Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-063/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dudley Cooke & Sara le Roux, 2016. "Strategic Ambiguity and Decision-making: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 1605, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Sprenger, Julia, 2016. "Financial literacy: A barrier to seek financial advice but not a shield against following it," Ruhr Economic Papers 634, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Lunn, Pete & Bohacek, Marek & McGowan, Feidhlim, 2016. "The Surplus Identification Task and Limits to Multi-Attribute Consumer Choice," Papers WP536, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Simone Schaner, 2016. "The Persistent Power of Behavioral Change: Long-Run Impacts of Temporary Savings Subsidies for the Poor," NBER Working Papers 22534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prakarsh Singh & Sandip Mitra, 2015. "Performance Pay and Malnutrition: Evidence from an Experiment targeting Child Malnutrition in West Bengal," NCID Working Papers 05/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock & David Rojo Arjona & Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2016. "Focality and Asymmetry in Multi-battle Contests," Working Papers 16-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sujata Visaria & Rajeev Dehejia & Melody M. Chao & Anirban Mukhopadhyay, 2016. "Unintended Consequences of Rewards for Student Attendance: Results from a Field Experiment in Indian Classrooms," NBER Working Papers 22528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Lindner & Julia Rose, 2016. "No need for more time: Intertemporal allocation decisions under time pressure," Working Papers 2016-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Prina, Silvia & Royer, Heather & Samek, Anya, 2016. "When incentives backfire: Spillover effects in food choice," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-205, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K., 2016. "Anchoring in Financial Decision-Making: Evidence from the Field," IZA Discussion Papers 10151, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prakarsh Singh & William A. Masters, 2016. "Impact of caregiver incentives on child health: evidence from an experiment with Anganwadi workers in India," NCID Working Papers 01/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro & Valérie Lechene, 2016. "The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," NCID Working Papers 06/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Alex Armand & Pedro Carneiro & Ingvild Almas & Orazio Attanasio, 2015. "Measuring and Changing Control: Women's Empowerment and Targeted Transfers," NCID Working Papers 08/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.