A Smart Break? College Tenure Interruption and Graduating Student Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N., 2008.
"A multinomial logit model of college stopout and dropout behavior,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 319-331, June.
- Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N., 2005. "A Multinomial Logit Model of College Stopout and Dropout Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd R. Stinebrickner, 2003.
"Working during School and Academic Performance,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 449-472, April.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2000. "Working During School and Academic Performance," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20009, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2001. "Working During School and Academic Performance," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20011, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1987.
"Employment While in College, Academic Achievement, and Postcollege Outcomes: A Summary of Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-23.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1985. "Employment While in College, Academic Achievement and Post-College Outcomes: A Summary of Results," NBER Working Papers 1742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DesJardins, Stephen L. & Ahlburg, Dennis A. & McCall, Brian P., 2006.
"The effects of interrupted enrollment on graduation from college: Racial, income, and ability differences,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 575-590, December.
- Stephen L. DesJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. McCall, "undated". "The Effects of Interrupted Enrollment on Graduation from College: Racial, Income, and Ability Differences," Working Papers 0505, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Evelyn Lehrer, 2004. "Religiosity as a Determinant of Educational Attainment: The Case of Conservative Protestant Women in the United States," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, June.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2004. "A Flexible-Weights School Effectiveness Index," Working Papers 200403, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2010. "A Scale for Markets and Property in the Societies of the Standard Cross-Cultural Sample: a Linear Programming Approach," Working Papers 201009, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Marie-Laure Bougnol & José Dulá, 2006. "Validating DEA as a ranking tool: An application of DEA to assess performance in higher education," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 339-365, July.
More about this item
Keywordslongitudinal survey; college students; internship; occupational internship program; voluntary; academic leave; post-college; labor market; study habits; academic achievement; college tenure;
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:edfpol:v:10:y:2015:i:2:p:244-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.