Report NEP-SOC-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Huffman, David B. & Netzer, Nick, 2018. "The Causal Effect of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 11917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K., 2018. "The Effect of Media Coverage on Mass Shootings," IZA Discussion Papers 11900, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 11, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael D. & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output," IZA Discussion Papers 11916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Edoardo Di Porto & Enrica Maria Martino & Paolo Naticchioni, 2018. "Back to Black? The Impact of Regularizing Migrant Workers," CSEF Working Papers 517, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hoen, Maria F. & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2018. "Immigration and Social Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 11904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hanna Fromell & Daniele Nosenzo & Trudy Owens, 2018. "Altruism, Fast and Slow? Evidence from a Meta-Analysis and a New Experiment," Discussion Papers 2018-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Zhang, Yi, 2018. "Does the Girl Next Door Affect Your Academic Outcomes and Career Choices?," IZA Discussion Papers 11910, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cook, Jason B., 2018. "Race-Blind Admissions, School Segregation, and Student Outcomes: Evidence from Race-Blind Magnet School Lotteries," IZA Discussion Papers 11909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- A Stefano Caria & Simon Franklin & Marc Witte, 2018. "Searching with friends," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Caspi, Itamar & Mazar, Yuval & Michelson, Noam & Tsur, Shay, 2018. "Does Guilt Affect Performance? Evidence from Penalty Kicks in Soccer," MPRA Paper 90113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnaud Herault & Eva Moreno Galbis & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2018. "Network Matching Efficiency along the Economic Cycle: Direct and Indirect Ties," AMSE Working Papers 1832, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Mackenzie Alston & Catherine Eckel & Jonathan Meer & Wei Zhan, 2018. "High-Capacity Donors’ Preferences for Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 25290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumarco, Luca & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "Relative Age Effect on European Adolescents’ Social Network," MPRA Paper 89966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter Joseph Sayer, 2018. "Access and Excess - The Effect of Internet Access on the Comsumption Decisions of the Poor," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Neyt, Brecht & Vandenbulcke, Sarah & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "Education Level and Mating Success: Undercover on Tinder," IZA Discussion Papers 11933, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mertens, Kewan & Vranken, Liesbet, 2018. "Land Markets, Landslides and Social Norms: New Insights from a Discrete Choice Experiment," Working Papers 280764, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Schmidt, Robert J. & Schwieren, Christiane & Sproten, Alec N., 2018. "Social Norm Perception in Economic Laboratory Experiments: Inexperienced versus Experienced Participants," Working Papers 0656, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.