Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research (MIAESR) Melbourne, Australia
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Melbourne
RePEc:edi:mimelau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Prakash, Kushneel & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "Petrol prices and subjective wellbeing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Prakash, Kushneel & Smyth, Russell, 2019. "‘The quintessential Chinese dream’? Homeownership and the subjective wellbeing of China's next generation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Prakash, Kushneel & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2016. "Does devaluation improve trade balance in small island economies? The case of Fiji," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 382-393.
- Kushneel Avneet Prakash & Anjani Mala, 2016. "Is the Dutch disease effect valid in relation to remittances and the real exchange rate in Fiji?," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 571-577, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Prakash, Kushneel & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2020.
"Petrol prices and subjective wellbeing,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2020. "Ethnic diversity and transport poverty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 297-309.
- Zhang, Quanda & Appau, Samuelson & Kodom, Peter Lord, 2021. "Energy poverty, children's wellbeing and the mediating role of academic performance: Evidence from China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Ozgur, Onder & Aydin, Levent & Karagol, Erdal Tanas & Ozbugday, Fatih Cemil, 2021. "The fuel price pass-through in Turkey: The case study of motor fuel price subsidy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C).
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Munyanyi, Musharavati Ephraim & Prakash, Kushneel & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "Locus of control and the gender gap in mental health," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 740-758.
- Prakash, Kushneel & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2016.
"Does devaluation improve trade balance in small island economies? The case of Fiji,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 382-393.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2020. "Real Exchange Rate and the Dynamics of Services Trade Balance in the UK: A Linear and Non-linear ARDL Analysis," MPRA Paper 106703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaya Keho, 2021. "Real Exchange Rate and Trade Balance Dynamics in Cote d’Ivoire," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 61-70.
- Kris Ivanovski & Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Ahmed Salim Nuhu, 2020. "Modelling the Australian J‐Curve: An ARDL Cointegration Approach," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 39(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2020. "The J-curve Effect in Agricultural Commodity Trade: An Empirical Study of South East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 106701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SOLOMON PRINCE Nathaniel, 2020. "Does Exchange Rate Have Asymmetric Impact On Trade Balance? Fresh Insights From Combined Cointegration," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 259-269, April.
- Mohd Alsaleh & Abdul Samad Abdul-Rahim, 2018. "The Economic Determinants of Bioenergy Trade Intensity in the EU-28: A Co-Integration Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2020. "Is There a J-Curve Effect in the Services Trade in Canada? A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 106704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dene T. Hurley & Nikolaos Papanikolaou, 2018. "An Investigation of China‐U.S. Bilateral Trade and Exchange Rate Changes Using the Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 37(2), pages 162-179, June.
- Kushneel Avneet Prakash & Anjani Mala, 2016.
"Is the Dutch disease effect valid in relation to remittances and the real exchange rate in Fiji?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 571-577, October.
- Le Thanh Tung, 2018. "The Impact Of Remittances On Domestic Investment In Developing Countries: Fresh Evidence From The Asia-Pacific Region," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(2).
- BurÃ§ak Polat & Antonio RodrÃguez AndrÃ©s, 2019. "Do emigrantsâ€™ remittances cause Dutch disease? A developing countries case study," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 30(1), pages 59-76, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kushneel Avneet Prakash should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.