|Terminal Degree:||2018 Economics Department; University of Essex (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Oxford Martin School
RePEc:edi:inoxfuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Levell, Peter & Poupakis, Stavros, 2019. "Regression with an imputed dependent variable," ISER Working Paper Series 2019-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Conti, Gabriella & Mason, Giacomo & Poupakis, Stavros, 2019. "Developmental Origins of Health Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 12448, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Commander,Simon John & Poupakis,Stavros, 2018.
"Political connections and firms : network dimensions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8428, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Commander, Simon & Poupakis, Stavros, 2018. "Political Connections and Firms: Network Dimensions," IZA Discussion Papers 11498, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2019-08-26 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 2019-08-26 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stavros Poupakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.