Report NEP-PKE-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prante, Franz J., 2019. "Income distribution and the multiplier: An exploration of nonlinear distribution effects in linear Kaleckian distribution and growth models," IPE Working Papers 121/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Robert W. Dimand, 2019. "Macroeconomic Dynamics at the Cowles Commission from the 1930s to the 1950s," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2195, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2019. ""Positional Views" as the Cornerstone of Sen's Idea of Justice," Working Papers 1922, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Noel Packard, 2019. "Alienating Marx(ists) from the Cold War into Surveillance Capitalism," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9211641, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mahnkopf, Birgit, 2019. "Everything must change, so that the world can remain the same: In memory of the life and work of Elmar Altvater," IPE Working Papers 123/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Gabriella Conti & Giacomo Mason & Stavros Poupakis, 2019. "Developmental Origins of Health Inequality," Working Papers 2019-041, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Caleb M. Koch & Heinrich H. Nax, 2019. "'Follow the Data' ï¿½ What Data Says About Real-world Behavior in Commons Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2198, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harold Carter, 2019. "Death of a Dream: liberal values and the crisis of the British Welfare State, 1945-2014," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _168, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Steven Henry Dunga, 2019. "Housing insecurity measure, a development of a validated scale using household data," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9010627, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jorge Omar Razo-De Anda & Salvador Cruz-Aké & Ana Cecilia Parada-Rojas, 2019. "The Credit Cycle and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis: An Evolutionary Population Approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9010806, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2019. "Mental Temporal Accounting," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 014JP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Carlos Mallorquin, 2019. "How economics forgot power," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 53, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Aug 2019.
- Adam Villa, 2019. "Teaching with Tableau: Infusing Analytics into your Course," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011181, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.