Report NEP-SOC-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Cheema & Asim I. Khwaja & James A. Robinson, 2018. "Trust in State and Non-State Actors: Evidence from Dispute Resolution in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 24611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 24510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Commander, Simon & Poupakis, Stavros, 2018. "Political Connections and Firms: Network Dimensions," IZA Discussion Papers 11498, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Desmet, Klaus & Wacziarg, Romain, 2018. "The Cultural Divide," CEPR Discussion Papers 12947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duccio Gamannossi degl'Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2018. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," CESifo Working Paper Series 7063, CESifo.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2018. "Social Networks and Informal Financial Inclusion in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 802, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Giovanni Gualtieri & Marcella Nicolini & Fabio Sabatini & Luca Zamparelli, 2019. "Repeated Shocks and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Papers 2018.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shusaku Sasaki, 2017. "Group size and conformity in charitable giving: Evidence from a donation-based crowdfunding platform in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1004r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised May 2018.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2018. "Group size effects in social evolution," IAST Working Papers 18-75, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Maria Zumbuehl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2018. "Parental Involvement and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_022_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Ali E. Protik & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Jacqueline Berman & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Bridging the Information Gap between Citizens and Local Governments: Evidence from a Civic Participation Strengthening Program in Rwanda," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4b4f0d7c605146939734c061e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Andreas Kuhn & Stefan C. Wolter, 2018. "The Strength of Gender Norms and Gender-Stereotypical Occupational Aspirations Among Adolescents," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0151, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).